Insurance brokers are experts in insurance and risk management. They understand how to identify key risks and can advise you on what insurance products would be best to protect you.
An insurance broker will act in your interest and canvas many insurers for the best value insurance products suited to your needs. They also have access to many insurers and products that you may not be able to access directly.
1. Finding the right insurance is made easier - An insurance broker can take out the stress of finding the most suitable insurance solution for your specific risks and circumstances. They take the time to understand you and will approach the insurance market with your requirements in mind. Your insurance broker can then present to you a full scope of different insurance solutions and explain the benefits of each. This can assist you in deciding which option best meets your needs and budget.
2. Access more competitive insurance costs and deals - Insurance brokers will search the market on your behalf to find the most appropriate cover for you and your assets. They have access to highly competitive rates and policies from a wide range of insurance companies who may sometimes only provide their insurance products through an insurance broker. Provident advisers have enormous bargaining power and can get far more competitive rates than you would if you went direct to an insurer.
3. Brokers act for you - An Insurance broker works for you, not the insurer. This means you can rest assured knowing your Provident adviser has your best interests at heart and are driven to find the best policy that covers you for what you need and the best price.
4. Consistent customer service - Have you ever had great customer service when enquiring about a new product only to find that once the product has been purchased, the customer service is poor? A Provident Insurance Adviser will be by your side for the long term. They will work with you from policy purchase through to a claim (if it arises), acting as your advocate with the insurer.
5. Receive expert insurance advice and quality cover - Provident Insurance Advisers can offer expert advice on the management and reduction of risk through appropriate insurance cover. They also have in-depth knowledge of the insurance market to arrange insurance cover suited to your needs and level of risk. They know the terms and conditions of policies inside and out and can ensure that you know what is included and what is not. This gives you additional confidence when making a claim.
With the expertise of one of our Provident Advisers, you will have access to a broad range of general insurance solutions that can be tailored for your personal needs.
We want to make sure you are well covered, but we also want to make sure you are not paying for insurance that you don’t need.
The information provided in this article is of a general nature only and has been prepared without considering your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. If you require advice that is tailored to your specific business or individual circumstances, please contact Provident directly.